Citrus Detox Foot Soak with Epsom Salt - Removes Toxins, , Boost Immune, lbs
- CLEANSE & DETOX IMPURITIES WITH THE POWER OF CITRUS: Sore, tired, itchy feet? Well, not anymore. This foot soak is chock-full of Epsom salts, 100% pure Dead Sea salts, and all-natural organic essential oils, and is the perfect way to take care of the health and beauty of your fee as it naturally helps draw out impurities through your skin. All with the refreshing, detoxifying power of citrus!
- FORGET ALL ABOUT FUNGI, ATHLETE’S FOOT & BACTERIA: Thanks to its all-natural formula of essential oils and pure Dead Sea salts, this foot soak is a great way to help you combat fungal toe and nail infections, inflammation, odor-causing bacteria, athlete’s foot, and a wide array of other skin issues and conditions. Just soak your feet for 20–30 minutes and let these detox salts eliminate toxins and heavy metals from your body through your foot.
- THE SOOTHING RELAXATION YOUR SORE, TIRED FEET DESERVE: There’s actually more to this amazing epsom salt foot soak than its powerful detox effects. It’s also the perfect way to get rid of dead and dry skin, soften calluses, and relieve sore and aching feet after a tiring day. Just kick back, relax, and enjoy the soothing experience you deserve right at the comfort of your home!
- ALL-NATURAL THERAPEUTIC FORMULA YOU CAN ACTUALLY TRUST: When it comes to our cruelty-free anti fungal foot soaks and other health and beauty care products, we make a point of using nothing but the finest 100% all-natural ingredients, and essential oils. No suspicious additives, no harsh chemicals, no nothing – just pure natural perfection made in USA!
- ALL THAT, WITH DAILY REMEDY’S SEAL OF EXCELLENCE: At Daily Remedy, merely providing you with high quality health and beauty care solutions is not enough. It’s also very important for us to inspire trust, put a smile on your face, and make your life just a tiny bit better. That’s why all of our products come with a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee – hassle-free and with no questions asked!