Visit the Eddie Bauer Store
Eddie Bauer Women's Sun Valley Down Parka
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Besides warmth, our women's winter parka provides extra weather protection with exclusive StormRepel durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Water beads on the nylon/polyester/cotton shell rather than soaking into the fabric.
- Our women's parka jacket has 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight. Metallic cross dyeing process gives the fabric a subtle, iridescent sheen. Two-way front zipper adjusts easily when you're active or sitting.
- All of our down is meets the Rsponsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation and is certified by a Control Union.
- Features soft, short-pile fleece lining in back, high-pile sherpa fleece lining in back, two-way front zipper, snap-off hood with detachable faux fur ruff, fleece-lined zip pockets to keep your hands warm, and adjustable cuffs with interior storm cuffs to seal in heat.
- Available in regular, petite, tall, and plus sizes. Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers. Average length: Reg. 35", Petite 34", Tall 36.5": Plus (1X) 37"