Red LED - Light Therapy Technology - FDA Cleared
- FDA CLEARED - This LED Red Light Therapy device is cleared for use by the FDA and is used target fine lines, wrinkles, and crow's feet, plus it helps improve skin texture. The maximum results occur in three to seven weeks. You will see gradual improvements in the targeted areas with each subsequent session.
- LED RED LIGHT THERAPY – This device uses a NASA developed light therapy technology that activates skin cells. It employs a wavelength at the optimal power intensity that's medically proven when it comes to alleviating the skin problems caused by aging and sun damage.
- QUICK AND EASY TO USE – The Pulsaderm Red LED should ideally be used in 3 minute treatments 3 times a week. Before use, make sure that your skin is clean, free from any makeup, oil, or dirt. Use the included safety goggles as a precaution to shield your eyes from the light. The non-coherent light is not harmful to the eyes. Gently place the device over the desired skin area and hold it in place! No other tools or products are needed.
- NON-INVASIVE PROCEDURE – Unlike laser treatments or IPLs that require long healing periods, Pulsaderm Skin Renewal is gentle, painless, and non-abrasive. It utilizes red, non-coherent LED light waves that are designed to penetrate deep into the skin. Some may even find the treatment to be comfortable and relaxing.
- PROMOTES COLLAGEN PRODUCTION – This product activates skin cells to promote collagen production. The energy delivered by the LEDs enhances cellular metabolism in order to accelerate the repair of damaged skin cells and stimulate the production of structural proteins.